In fact, it was targeted by the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services as a Special Focus Facility (SFF) of concern.
What does SFF stand for?
SFF stands for Special Focus Facility (Medicaid)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SFF
We have 162 other meanings of SFF in our Acronym Attic
- Senior Fire Fighter
- Sentre for Fremragende Forskning (Norwegian)
- Sewer Front Foot Charge (property tax)
- Site Field Force
- Slovenian Film Fund (est. 1994)
- Small Formation Flyer
- Society of Filipino Foresters (professional group)
- Solid Freeform Fabrication
- Space Frontier Foundation
- Strawberry Fields Forever (song)
- Strengthening Families First
- Structured Fax File (file format/extension)
- Structured Financing Facility (Canada)
- Style File Format (software)
- Sundance Film Festival
- Sunny Fresh Foods, Inc. (Monticello, MN)
- Svenska Fallskärmsförbundet (Swedish Parachuting Association)
- Svenska Fotografers Förbund (Association of Swedish Professional Photographers)
- Sveriges Farmacevtförbund (Swedish Pharmaceutical Association)
Samples in periodicals archive:
HUD will not issue a commitment on a SNF that is designated as a special focus facility.
CMS established the Special Focus Facility (SFF) Program in 1998 to help address poor nursing home performance.
These facilities are subjected to increased visits from CMS survey teams under the Special Focus Facility (SFF).
Ogden Health & Rehabilitation Center in Ogden, Utah has successfully graduated from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services' Special Focus Facility program.
The legislation follows a report last August that said 580, or nearly 4% of the nation's 16,000 nursing homes, could be considered "the most poorly performing" in the nation, far more than those cited by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) under its Special Focus Facility (SFF) program.
Ensign also recently announced that its Waverly Park skilled nursing facility in Tucson, Arizona has successfully graduated from the Special Focus Facility Program established by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS).
the parent company of the Ensign(TM) group of skilled nursing, rehabilitative care services and assisted living companies, announced that its Waverly Park skilled nursing facility in Tucson, Arizona has successfully graduated from the Special Focus Facility Program established by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services ("CMS").