The Special Educational Needs Tribunal in Wales was set up in 2003 to consider appeals in cases where parents felt dissatisfied with the response of their local education authority or the solutions offered.
What does SENT stand for?
SENT stands for Special Educational Needs Tribunal (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SENT
We have 4 other meanings of SENT in our Acronym Attic
- Security Enhancement to Symmetric Shared Memory Multiprocessors
- Special Educational Needs Support Service (UK)
- Sun Enterprise Network Security Service (computing)
- SEN Support Services Association
- Santé Environnement Toxicologie (French: Sun Health, Environment Toxicology)
- Scripted Entity (gaming)
- Sentier (French: Path; Canada Post street designation)
- Single Edge Nibble Transmission (automotive applications)
- Single-Edge Notched Tensile
- South East New Territories (Hong Kong)
- Society for Ear, Nose and Throat Advances in Children
- Senior Engineering Technology Assessment Review
- South East Non-Trawl Fishery (Australia)
- Nickname for HQ USAF Programs Usually Connected With Intelligence
- Securing the Nation through Infrastructure Enhancements Locally (US FEMA)
- Secure ExtraNet using Trusted Operating Systems
- Security Network for Technological Research in Europe
- Secure Electronic Network for Travelers Rapid Inspection (US INS Automatic Vehicle Identification system)
- Smart Sensor Enabled Neural Threat Recognition and Identification (Safety Dynamics)
- Spectrum-Efficient Network Unit
Samples in periodicals archive:
Additional Learning Needs - extending the range of people who may appeal to the Special Educational Needs Tribunal for Wales.
A Birmingham education spokesman said Ria's parents had exercised their right to appeal to a special educational needs tribunal.
Ms Huws was glad the Special Educational Needs Tribunal was included as it would mean families can, in future, use the service in their language of choice.
A special educational needs tribunal approved the Brownes' request.
The question of J's profound educational needs is due to be hammered out by a Special Educational Needs Tribunal later this month, but his lawyers yesterday called for a separate judicial review hearing in order to test the adequacy of the council's care package.
A special educational needs tribunal ruled that the Potters Green pupil should be able to go to the school, but Coventry City Council is taking her parents to the High Court in a bid to get the ruling overturned.