When she had her two children she retrained as a teacher and taught in primary schools in North Tyneside, eventually becoming a team leader in the special educational needs support service.
What does SENSS stand for?
SENSS stands for Special Educational Needs Support Service (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SENSS
- South East News Service Europe
- Convergence of RFID and Wireless Sensor Networks and Their Applications (workshop)
- Statewide Emergency Network for Social and Economic Security (Albany, NY)
- Sensitive Index (Bombay Stock Exchange)
- Military Sensing Information Analysis Center (US DoD; Georgia Institute of Technology)
- Sensor Operator
- Sentinel Event Notification Systems for Occupational Risks
- Sensor Tactical Contact Report (US DoD Intelligence)
- State Engineering and Science Recruitment (Texas Education Agency)
- Security Enhancement to Symmetric Shared Memory Multiprocessors
- Sun Enterprise Network Security Service (computing)
- SEN Support Services Association
- Santé Environnement Toxicologie (French: Sun Health, Environment Toxicology)
- Scripted Entity (gaming)
- Sentier (French: Path; Canada Post street designation)
- Single Edge Nibble Transmission (automotive applications)
- Single-Edge Notched Tensile
- South East New Territories (Hong Kong)
- Special Educational Needs Tribunal (UK)
- Society for Ear, Nose and Throat Advances in Children
Samples in periodicals archive:
The programme, from 10am to 2pm, will consist of a short history of handling children's behaviour, discussion groups, presentations by the special educational needs support service for pre-school children, Parental Partnership and Children's Information Service, and a talk on the Coventry Library Service.
6million Special Educational Needs Support Service (Senss) budget to individual schools.