Prosecutor Karen Mullin said that the boy and another teenager who were pupils at a special education unit had been with two carers at the Tesco store in Ruthin on April 5 but ran away after a row when one of them started smoking.
What does SEU stand for?
SEU stands for Special Education Unit
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SEU
We have 54 other meanings of SEU in our Acronym Attic
- Significant Energy Use
- Sindicato Español Universitario (Spanish trade union)
- Single Event Upset (of electronic circuit in space by a heavy particle; proton, etc)
- Slightly-Enriched Uranium
- Smallest Executable Unit
- Social Exclusion Unit (UK)
- Socio-Ecological Union (Russia)
- Source Entry Utility
- Southeast University (China)
- Southeastern University (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This organization also maintains a special education unit for autism within its premises," he said, adding that the award will consist of a monetary grant of 4,000 euros and a certificate.
The third section attempts to take the concepts of the previous two sections and apply them to specific clinical settings: long term care, outpatient centres, special education units in schools, home health agencies and hospitals.
Laura left Cefn Saeson Comprehensive, Neath in June 2003 and last year attended a special education unit.
The following year, picture 3 shows Llanedeyrn High School in Cardiff as their special education unit received a pounds 500 windfall courtesy of the Marks and Spencer distribution centre at Pentwyn.