Interactive whiteboards' multisensory tools allow students to attend through visual means," says Kathleen McClaskey, president of EdTech Associates and a member at large of ISTE SETSIG, a special interest group on special education technology.
What does SET stand for?
SET stands for Special Education Technology
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SET
We have 361 other meanings of SET in our Acronym Attic
- Software Engineering Technology
- Solar Energy Thermionic (JPL program)
- Sony Entertainment Television
- Source Evaluation Team (various organizations)
- South Eastern Trains (UK)
- Southeast Toyota Distributors, LLC
- Space Education Trust (UK; est. 1988)
- Space Environment Technologies
- Space Environment Testbed
- Special Education Teacher
- Special Enforcement Team
- Special Evaluation Tests
- Specialized English Training
- Squad Engagement Trainer
- St Charles, Mo - St Charles County Smartt Airport
- Standard d'Echange et de Transfer
- State Education Tax
- Step Envelope Tracking (microwave theory)
- Stock Exchange of Thailand
- Stora Enso Timber (Finland and Sweden)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Journal of Special Education Technology, 15(2), 37-46.
The Journal of Special Education Technology, 20, 15-23.
Journal of Special Education Technology 12(1), 49-62.
We have integrated centers and resources from the Alliance for Technology Access, the Council for Exceptional Children's (CEC) Center for Special Education Technology and RESNA and listed them by state.
Journal of Special Education Technology, 10, 198-206.
There is a revolution going on in special education," says James Basham, vice president of the Special Education Technology Special Interest Group (SETSIG) of the International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE).