She arrived at the Royal Glamorgan Hospital, near Llantrisant, in the early evening but by 3am her condition had worsened and she was rushed to the Royal Gwent in Newport - the nearest hospital with any space in its special care neonatal unit.
What does SCNU stand for?
SCNU stands for Special Care Neonatal Unit (pediatrics)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SCNU
- Scient Corp (stock symbol)
- Seminole Club of North Texas (sports fan group)
- Somatic Cell Nuclear Transfer
- Somatic Cell Nuclear Transplantation
- Sovereign Cherokee Nation Tejas (Fate, TX)
- Suez Canal Net Tonnage (Suez Canal Authority; Egypt)
- Swedish Centre for Nuclear Technology (Roslagstullsbacken, Sweden)
- Santa Cruz New Teacher Project (California)
- Sorry Could Not Understand
- South China Normal University (Guangzhou, China)
- Scottish Centre for Nonviolence (UK)
- Servizio Civile Nazionale Volontario (Italian: National Civil Service Volunteer)
- Skating Club of Northern Virginia (Fairfax, VA)
- Segel-Club-Neusiedl-West (wind surfing; Austria)
- Segler-Club Nord West (German: Gliders Club Northwest)
- Smooth Cotton Natural White (paper)
- Stevens County Noxious Weed Control Board (Washington)
- Salmagundi Club New York (art club; New York, NY)
- Sisters of Charity of New York (Bronx, NY)
- Skating Club of New York (est. 1863; New York, NY)