The protestors of the rally, demanded that the recently announced 20 percent Special Allowance for the employees of ministries and divisions should also be implemented at DGSE, which is an attached department of Capital Administration and Development Division (CADD).
What does SPALW stand for?
SPALW stands for Special Allowance (Marine Corps, order describing info)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 2 other meanings of SPALW in our Acronym Attic
- Spot Profile Analysis Low Energy Electron Diffraction
- Section on Personnel Administration and Labor Relations (American Society for Public Administration)
- Shipment Planning & Address Labeling System
- Society for Popular Astronomy Lunar Section
- Speech Pathologists and Audiologists in Louisiana Schools (Lake Charles, LA)
- Subsequent Pregnancy After a Loss Support
- Ship Alteration
- Special Project Alteration
- Special Projects Alteration
- Strategic Systems Program Alterations
- [not an acronym] written spam -- slang name for Unsolicited Commercial Email (UCE; junk/bulk email)
- Scanning Photo-Acoustic Microscopy
- Schools of the Pacific Atmospheric Monitoring
- Scientifically Processed Animal Matter
- Search Pattern Assessment Model
- Self Protection Analysis Model
- Service Provisioning and Account Management
- Seven Party Alliance and the Maoists (Nepal)
- SGML Parser Add Markup
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Madhya Pradesh High Court has observed that conveyance allowance and special allowance are paid 'ordinarily, necessarily and uniformly' to all employees and, hence, it should be part of the basic wage for calculation of the EPF contribution.
Under the allowances cuts the leader's special allowance reduces from pounds 28,000 per annum to pounds 26,800.
For his part Sheikh Khalifa released a resolution that guaranteed a special allowance to be given to undersecretaries and assistant undersecretaries, in addition to an increase of 35 per cent of the basic salary for the employees from grade 1 to 6 and a 45 per cent increase of the basic salary from grade 7 to 14.
According to the resolution a special allowance will be given to undersecretaries and assistant undersecretaries as well as an increase of 35 percent of the basic salary for the employees from grade 1 to 6 to be added in their transportation allowance and from grade 7 to 14 an increase of 45 percent of the basic salary to be added in the transportation allowance.
According to the resolution, a special allowance will be given to undersecretaries and assistant undersecretaries as well as an increase of 35 per cent of the basic salary for the employees from grade one to six to be added to their transportation allowance.
Nurses in the hospital requested the NSHR to make hospital authorities pay them special allowances for their extra work.