Aceh, the special administrative zone in Indonesia, is now promoting itself as a unique destination for Muslim tourists of Asia.
What does SAZ stand for?
SAZ stands for Special Administrative Zone (various locations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SAZ
We have 10 other meanings of SAZ in our Acronym Attic
- State Agency for Youth and Sports (Bulgaria)
- Stockton American Youth Soccer (French Camp, CA)
- South Austin Youth Soccer Association (Texas)
- Sexual Assault Yearly Speak Out (New York)
- Strong Able Youth Speaking Out (Durham, NC)
- Shri Amarnath Yatra Sangarsh Samiti (political group; India)
- Sevenoaks Area Youth Trust (Kent, UK; Christian youth outreach)
- Search And You Will Find
- Soldat Auf Zeit (German)
- Spaniens Allgemeine Zeitung (German: General of Spain; Internet newspaper)
- Spiele Autoren Zunft (German: Game Designer Association; Germany)
- Sports Action Zone (UK)
- Standards Association of Zimbabwe
- Synaptic Active Zone (neurology)
- South Asian Zoo Association for Regional Cooperation
- Sind Arid Zone Development Authority
- Southern Arizona Dressage Association
- South African Zionist Federation
- Southern Arizona Holistic Chamber of Commerce
- Slovenská Agentúra Životného Prostredia
Samples in periodicals archive:
A more famous special administrative zone, modeled on Shenzhen in China, was also set up in Sinuiji on the Chinese border, where the Yalu River enters the Yellow Sea.
Yang Bin has been appointed by North Korea as head of a new special administrative zone in Sinuiju.
24 Kyodo Selected editorial excerpts from the Asia-Pacific press: SPECIAL ZONE IN NORTH KOREA (The Korea Herald, Seoul) Had it come in the early 1990s, news about the North Korean plan for a Hong Kong-style special administrative zone would have met nothing but scorn from Pyongyang watchers around the world.