The stability of physician scores across the outlier processing methods (time period 2), and across the two reporting time periods, was evaluated using Spearman rank-order correlation coefficients.
What does rs stand for?
rs stands for Spearman Rank-Order Correlation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of rs
We have 170 other meanings of rs in our Acronym Attic
- Ruhunu Sisila (Sri Lankan organization)
- Run Steel
- Run Support (baseball; runs scored for a pitcher per 9 innings)
- Runescape (computer game)
- RuneScape (game)
- Runs Scored (sports)
- Rupees (Indian, Sri Lankan, & Pakistani Currency)
- Russian Segment
- Social Movement (Poland)
- System Reliability
- US Revenue Private Die Medicine (Scott Catalogue prefix; philately)
- Recherche Scientifique et Développement Expérimental
- Rocket Shipping And Firing Tube
- Reynolds, Smith, and Hills, Inc. (various locations)
- Remote Sensing and Photogrammetry
- Ministry of Research, Science and Technology (New Zealand)
- Reconnaissance, Surveillance, and Target Acquisition
- Reliability Screens and Test Methods
- Recommended Standard 232 (computer serial interface, IEEE)
Samples in periodicals archive:
To assess associations between age and individual PFC serum concentrations, we calculated Spearman rank-order correlations.
To address these questions, Spearman rank-order correlations were computed among all the measures over the 3-year period, and a correlation matrix was constructed.
Then, to test for criterion-related validity, we used Spearman rank-order correlation coefficients.
Table 4 shows the Spearman rank-order correlation coefficients for the associations between exposure and chelation challenge response.
Regression analysis was carried out with the Spearman rank-order correlation.