9) (MWW): p-value derived from Mann-Whitney-Wilcoxon test for independent samples S: p-value derived from Spearman's rank correlation coefficient Table 2: Sub-analysis in men (values are mean [+ or -] SD) Parameters 25(OH)D P (ng/ml) Amputation 0.
What does SRCC stand for?
SRCC stands for Spearman's Rank Correlation Coefficient
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SRCC
We have 35 other meanings of SRCC in our Acronym Attic
- Solid Rock Christian Center
- South Range Christian Church (Nova Scotia, Canada)
- South River City Citizens
- Southeast Regional Climate Center
- Southern Region Community College (Australia)
- Southern Region Contracting Center
- Southern Regional Climate Center
- Southern Rescue Coordination Centre (see RCCP)
- Southport Radio Car Club (UK)
- Space Research Coordination Center (University of Pittsburgh)
- Spokane Regional Chamber of Commerce (Washington state)
- Sports Racing Car Club
- Standard Rotary Club Constitution
- Standing Rock Community College
- Statistics Research and Constancy Centre (Hong Kong)
- Statistics Research and Consultancy Centre
- Steel Reinforced Cylinder Concrete
- Strawberry Ridge Computer Club
- Strikes, Riots, and Civil Commotion (insurance risk factor)
- Sub-Regional Consultative Commission
Samples in periodicals archive:
All the Spearman's rank correlation coefficients were positive and statistically significant, whereas the highest association was detected within the physical disability subscale (rs = 0.
These two reputation-based rankings have a Spearman's rank correlation coefficient of 0.
Spearman's rank correlation coefficient with regard to patients' preoperative PTA values and their recollection of their preoperative status was significant but weak (rho = 0.