The application uses a continuously evolving large warehouse of frequently-asked question/answer pairs, and applies AT&T's state-of-the-art large-vocabulary speaker-independent voice recognition and natural language technologies.
What does SIVR stand for?
SIVR stands for Speaker-Independent Voice Recognition
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of SIVR
- Smart Interactive Video Object Generation
- Syndicat Intercommunal à Vocation Multiple (French multipurpose municipal group)
- Scilab Image and Video Processing Toolbox (software)
- Single in Vitro Production (embryos)
- Slow Intravenous Push
- State Inspection on Veterinary Preparations (Lithuania)
- Seafoam Island Volunteer Pokemon Hut (fan group)
- Spatially Invariant Vector Quantization (pattern matching algorithm)
- ETFS (Exchange Traded Fund Securities) Silver Trust (stock symbol)
- Sender Is Valid Recipient (electronic mail security)
- Summer Industry Vocational Scheme (University of Adelaide; Australia)
- Subarterial Infundibular Ventricular Septal Defect
- Simian Immunodeficiency Virus from Sooty Mangabey
- System Integration Verification and Test
- Syndicat Intercommunal à Vocation Unique (French single-purpose municipal group)
- South Infirmary Victoria University Hospital (Ireland)
- Sicher, Instandsetzen, Verbinden Und Verstaerken Von Betonbauteilen (Safe, Repairing, Connecting and Strengthening Concrete Components)
- Surface Integration of Velocity Vectors
- Systems Integration and Visualization of Yellowstone (California State University Monterey Bay)
- Support and Information for Victims of Youth Crime (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Its signal product, the ArialPhone, weighs about an ounce and is a hands-free device that fits onto the user's ear and makes use of speaker-independent voice recognition technology.
The next step forward in user functionality will be reliable and affordable speaker-independent voice recognition.
Technologies available now, or on the horizon for widespread use in the next several years, include speaker-independent voice recognition, handwriting recognition, and back-lit hand-held computers with touch-sensitive screens and the means of communicating over cordless infrared local area networks to patient care transaction systems.