What does SECSE stand for?
SECSE stands for Spatially Embedded Complex Systems Engineering (project; UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SECSE
- Secondary Router
- (SEMI (Semiconductor Equipment and Materials International) Equipment Communications Standard) Message Language (computing)
- International Series in Engineering and Computer Science (academic publishing)
- School of Engineering Computer Science (Independent University; Bangladesh)
- Simple European Character Set
- Sudanese Environment Conservation Society
- Significant East Coast Storm Checklist
- Secure Software Engineering (International Workshop)
- Service Centric System Engineering
- Southeast Collaboratory for Structural Genomics
- Securities and Exchange Commission of Sri Lanka
- Society of Electrical, Computer Systems and Mechanical Engineers (University of Technology, Sydney Engineering Society Australia)
- Sécurité Sociale (French: Social Security)
- South Eastern and Chatham Railway Society (UK)
- Secretary of State
- Science, Engineering, Construction and Technology (UK Resource Centre for Women in Science, Engineering and Technology; UK)
- Service Externe de Contrôle Technique (French: External Service Technical Control; Belgian inspection group)
- Sharp Electronic Components Taiwan