What does SNARC stand for?
SNARC stands for Spatial Numerical Association of Response Code (cognitive psychology)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SNARC
We have 1 other meaning of SNARC in our Acronym Attic
- Short Nutritional Assessment Questionnaire
- Some Never Asked Questions
- Seasonal Non-Allergic Rhinitis (syndrome)
- Sierra Nevada Association of Realtors (Carson City, NV)
- Société Nationale d’Assurance et de Réassurance (French)
- Society for No Apparent Reason
- Standard Navy Altimetry Record
- Supine Nasal Airway Resistance
- Stantsyiya Nazemnoy Artilleriyskoy Razvedki (Russian; counter-artillery radar)
- South Notts Amateur Radio Club (est. 1990; UK)
- Stuttgart National Aquaculture Research Center
- Soluble NSF (N-Ethylmaleimide-Sensitive Factor) Attachment Protein Receptor
- Sub-Network Address Resolution Entity
- System Intrusion Analysis and Reporting Environment (Linux security tool)
- Seminaphthorhodafluors (Molecular Probes, Inc; visible light–excitable fluorescent pH indicators )
- Social Network and Relationship Finder (Microsoft)
- Stable North American Reference Frame (university consortium)
- Syndicat National des Anesthésiologistes-Réanimateurs Français
- Serotonin NorAdrenergic Reuptake Inhibitor
- Student Nurses' Association of Rhode Island.