MEESEN, Communication balancing in parallel sparse matrix-vector multiplication, Electron.
What does SMVM stand for?
SMVM stands for Sparse Matrix-Vector Multiplication
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of SMVM
We have 1 other meaning of SMVM in our Acronym Attic
- System Mean Void Fraction
- Southern Maryland Volunteer Fireman's Association
- Sparse-Matrix Vectorized Gear Code
- South Mesquite Veterinary Hospital (Texas)
- Sopha Medical Vision International (nuclear-medicine equipment manufacturer)
- Sir M. Visvesvaraya Institute of Technology (India)
- Standard Missile Vehicle Launcher
- Stinger Missile Vehicle Launcher
- Schéma de Mise en Valeur de la Mer (French: Patterns of Development of the Sea; coastal planning)
- Southeast Michigan Volunteer Militia (independent paramilitary group)
- Studienschwerpunkt Moderner Vorderer Orient (German: Specialization Modern Middle East)
- Superior Mesenteric Vein Occlusion
- Southwest Missouri Volleyball Officials Association
- Shuttle Master Verification Plan (US NASA)
- Sparse Matrix-Vector Product
- Statistical Methods in Video Processing
- Sun and Moon Vision Productions (Escondido, CA)
- Side-Match Vector Quantizer
- Skeletal Muscle Vascular Resistance
- Superior Mesenteric Vascular Resistance
Samples in periodicals archive:
BISSELING, A two-dimensional data distribution method for parallel sparse matrix-vector multiplication, SIAM Rev.
The natural parallel algorithm for sparse matrix-vector multiplication with an arbitrary distribution of matrix and vectors consists of the following four phases: 1.