Jeff Wallace is an Economist and Research Associate Professor of Applied Economic Research at the Sparks Bureau of Business and Economic Research at the University of Memphis.
What does SBBER stand for?
SBBER stands for Sparks Bureau of Business and Economic Research (University of Memphis; Tennessee)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Shilshole Bay Beach Club (Seattle, WA)
- Société Belge de Biologie Clinique (Belgian Society for Clinical Biology)
- Songtaew Baht Bus Cooperative (Thailand)
- Stone Bridge Boosters Club (Ashburn, VA)
- Singly Bordered Block Diagonal
- Small Business Banking Division
- Southern Beamy Brain Damage (drink)
- Sectorcommissie Banken Beleggings En (Dutch: Sector Committee on Banking and Investment; accounting)
- Société Biblique Britannique et Étrangère (French: British and Foreign Bible Society)
- South Bay Business Environmental Coalition (California)
- Saint Barnabas Burn Foundation (est. 1987; Livingston, NJ)
- Santa Barbara Bird Farm (Santa Barbara, CA)
- Silicone Based Brake Fluid
- Singapore Big Bike Fest (motorcycles)
- Singapore Bodybuilding and Fitness Federation
- Santa Barbara Botanic Garden (California)
- South Bowie Boys and Girls Club (Maryland)
- Sequencing Batch Biofilter Granular Reactor (wastewater treatment technology)
- School-Based Behavioral Health (various locations)
- St. Bernards Behavioral Health (St. Bernards Healthcare; Jonesboro, AR)
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] It is difficult to believe that two short years ago the University of Memphis was just beginning the process of establishing the Center for Real Estate Research (CRER) within the Sparks Bureau of Business and Economic Research.
Since our March publication date, the Sparks Bureau of Business and Economic Research and the Center for Manpower Studies have felt the same budget constraints as most State of Tennessee agencies.