A list of countries included in this edition: Algeria; Bahrain; Cyprus; Egypt; Iran; Iraq; Israel; Jordan; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Oman; Palestinian Autonomous Areas; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Spanish North Africa (Ceuta, Melilla); Syria; Tunisia; Turkey; United Arab Emirates; Yemen.
What does ME stand for?
ME stands for Spanish North Africa
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of ME
We have 50 other meanings of ME in our Acronym Attic
- Multi Equipos (Guatemala)
- Multiple Exceptionalities (education)
- Muse Elf (gaming)
- Music Exhibitioner
- Mutant Enemy
- Muzzle Energy
- Myalgic Encephalomyelitis
- Opening Information (filename extension; as in READ.ME)
- Middle East I (Scenario)
- Maintenance Environmental and Engineering Services
- Maintenance, Enhancements & Support (various companies)
- Manufacturing Equipment & Services
- Materials Engineering and Standardization
- Mechanical Engineering Computer Aided Design
- Multi-User Interference Equalization and Group Decoding
- Metropolitan Wireless Ethernet
- Medical Examiner/Coroner
- Metabolizable Energy per Day
Samples in periodicals archive:
Blas Imbroda, from Melilla in Spanish North Africa, added: "This is a Real Madrid fan's type of city.
Ports include: Naples, Italy; Messina (Taormina), Sicily; Ajaccio, Corsica; Villefranche, France; Marseilles, France; Barcelona, Spain; Tarragona, Spain; Mahon, Menorca, Spain; Palma de Mallorca, Spain; Ceuta, Spanish North Africa.