76) 6 - French National Honor Society 7 - Italian National Honor Society 8 - Latin National Honor Society 9 - National Honor Society 10 - Spanish National Honor Society 11 - Tri-M Honor Society ART: PHOTOS PHOTOG: JOHN FERRARONE CUTLINE: (1) Evone Phongsa of Pomfret and Melanie Phyfe of Brooklyn chat before the start of ceremonies.
What does SNHS stand for?
SNHS stands for Spanish National Honor Society
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SNHS
We have 8 other meanings of SNHS in our Acronym Attic
- Spanish National Hydrological Plan
- Safety Net Hospitals for Pharmaceutical Access (Washington, DC)
- Southern New Hampshire Planning Commission
- Seminole Nation Historic Preservation Office
- Southern Nevada Human Resources Association
- Salisbury Neighborhood Housing Service (Salisbury, MD)
- School of Natural Health Sciences (distance learning school)
- Science National Honor Society (est. 2000)
- Southern New Hampshire Services, Inc. (Manchester, NH)
- Spanish National Health System
- Steamtown National Historic Site (Scranton, PA)
- Sierra Nevada Horse Show Association (Reno, NV)
- Standard Normal Homogeneity Test
- Swiss Network on Health Technology Assessment
- Southern New Hampshire University (Manchester, NH, USA)
- Special Needs Housing Unit
- Second National Health Week
- Saline Nasal Irrigation (upper respiratory therapy)
- San Nicolas Island (US Navy operated instrumentation site)
- Sanity Not Included
Samples in periodicals archive:
SCHOOL ACTIVITIES: Dance, currently study ballet, tap, and jazz; orchestra, Grades 9-12, violin; National Honor Society, Grades 11 and 12, president, Grade 12; Leadership Council, Grades 9-12, vice president, Grade 12; Microfinance Club, Grades 10-12, secretary, Grade 12; Spanish National Honor Society, Grades 11 and 12; Girl Scouts, Grades 9-12; Academic Decathlon, Grades 9-12; Math League, Grades 9, 10 and 12; CARE (Community Action Requires Everyone), Grades 9-12.
SCHOOL ACTIVITIES: Horseback riding, Grades 9-12; Writing Club, Grades 9-12, president, Grades 11 and 12; Think Globally Act Locally, Grades 10-12; YAHOO (Young Adults Helping Out Others), Grades 9-12; Kandahar Treasure Project, a 50-hour community service project to benefit women in Afghanistan, Grade 11; Math Competition team, Grades 9, 11 and 12, won Division B, Grade 11; National Honor Society, Grades 11 and 12; Spanish National Honor Society, Grades 11 and 12; WGBH High School Quiz Show, Grade 12.