The Spanish National Health System provided universal access to health care throughout the most of the country, except for certain autonomous regions that are responsible for financing their own health care systems.
What does SNHS stand for?
SNHS stands for Spanish National Health System
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SNHS
We have 8 other meanings of SNHS in our Acronym Attic
- South Norfolk Housing Partnership (UK)
- Spanish National Hydrological Plan
- Safety Net Hospitals for Pharmaceutical Access (Washington, DC)
- Southern New Hampshire Planning Commission
- Seminole Nation Historic Preservation Office
- Southern Nevada Human Resources Association
- Salisbury Neighborhood Housing Service (Salisbury, MD)
- School of Natural Health Sciences (distance learning school)
- Science National Honor Society (est. 2000)
- Southern New Hampshire Services, Inc. (Manchester, NH)
- Spanish National Honor Society
- Steamtown National Historic Site (Scranton, PA)
- Sierra Nevada Horse Show Association (Reno, NV)
- Standard Normal Homogeneity Test
- Swiss Network on Health Technology Assessment
- Southern New Hampshire University (Manchester, NH, USA)
- Special Needs Housing Unit
- Second National Health Week
- Saline Nasal Irrigation (upper respiratory therapy)
- San Nicolas Island (US Navy operated instrumentation site)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Disclosures: The Spanish National Health System funded the study.