CAPTION(S): TOP MARKS: Natalie Essex with LDP staff (left-right) Mark Spafford, Ash Rishiraj, Terry Frankton, Graham Parker and Steve Twigger
What does SPAFF stand for?
SPAFF stands for Spafford
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Sasakawa Pan Asia Fund
- Scottish Proposal Assistance Fund (Scottish Enterprise; UK)
- Seattle Performing Arts Fellowship (Washington)
- Seoul Performing Arts Festival (South Korea)
- Spontaneous Peak Alpha Frequency (neurophysiology)
- Spontaneous Platelet Aggregating Factor
- Stroke Prevention in Atrial Fibrillation (study)
- SEAMEO (Southeast Asian Ministers of Education Organization) Project in Archaeology and Fine Arts
- Southern Piedmont Adoptive Families of America, Inc.
- Surfers Paradise Australian Football Club (Gold coast, Australia)
- European Standards Promotion and Application Group
- Search, Portals, and Advertising Group (Microsoft)
- Single Person Approved by God (online magazine)
- Small Particle Aerosol Generator
- Society for the Promotion of Adventure Games (text adventure review magazine)
- South Plains Association of Governments (Lubbock, TX)
- Spelling, Punctuation and Grammar
- Standards Promotion and Application Group
- Submarine Parachute Assistance Group (UK)
- Saskatchewan Professional Art Galleries Association (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
95 Paperback BV4406 A longtime Middle East correspondent for the Norwegian Broadcasting Corporation relates the story of Norwegian-born Anna Spafford, who overcame personal tragedy in the US and founded the American Colony, a Christian religious sect in Jerusalem in 1881.
Spafford relates that, as use of RFID technology is expanded, it will become increasingly easy for parties such as marketers, thieves, insurance companies, employers, bill collectors, litigants, ex-spouses, or government agencies to know your purchasing habits for such items as pharmaceuticals, birth control devices, reading materials, luxury items, alcohol, and unhealthy food.
Byline: Jessica Foster AT 26, Netta Spafford seems to have life pretty sorted.
CAPTION(S): BOY WRITERS: Literacy co-ordinator Penny Kingston and writer-in-residence Peter Spafford with Rawthorpe Junior School pupils.
Rain Gardening in the South Helen Kraus & Anne Spafford Eno Publisher PO Box 158, Hillsborough, NC 27278 9780982077108, $19.