Air Force plans to do, under a program called Space-Based Laser Integrated Flight Experiment (SBL-IFX).
What does SBL-IFX stand for?
SBL-IFX stands for Space-Based Laser Integrated Flight Experiment
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Stock Borrow Loan
- Stored Basic Load
- Straight Bill of Lading (shipping)
- styrene-butadiene latex
- Subledger (accounting)
- Super Basic Language
- Supreme Beings of Leisure (band)
- Surface Boundary Layer
- Sustainment Battle Lab (US Army)
- Symbol Technologies, Inc. (NYSE symbol)
- Sound Blaster Live 5
- Sealed Bipolar Lead Acid (battery)
- Self-Bounding Learning Algorithm
- Shannon Bray Landscape Architects (New Zealand)
- Small Business Loans Act (Canada)
- Small Business Loans Association (Saskatchewan, Canada)
- Smash Bros Los Angeles (dance and music group; California)
- State Boating Law Administrator
- Supplemental Biologics License Application
- Society of Biblical Literature Academia Biblica
Samples in periodicals archive:
April 3 /PRNewswire/ -- The team of aerospace contractors developing the Air Force's Space-Based Laser Integrated Flight Experiment (SBL-IFX) has successfully completed the experimental satellite's System Requirements Review, taking a major step forward in the ongoing design and manufacturing development process.
The award for Increment 2 of the Space-Based Laser Integrated Flight Experiment (SBL-IFX) program, which is funded jointly by the Air Force and the Ballistic Missile Defense Organization, extends through November 2001.