Space Telescope Science Institute Symposium (2006: Baltimore, Maryland) Ed.
What does STSCI stand for?
STSCI stands for Space Telescope Science Institute
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Science and Technology in Service to the Community
- Science and Technology Select Committee (UK)
- Scientific Time-Sharing Corporation
- Short-Term Suspension Center (Louisiana)
- Skin-to-Skin Contact (postpartum medicine)
- Software Technology Support Center (US Air Force)
- Station-to-Station Connectivity
- Student and Schools System
- Sustainable Tourism Stewardship Council
- Systems and Software Consortium (various organizations)
- Student Transportation Services of Central Ontario (Canada)
- Substrate-Triggered Silicon-Controlled Rectifier
- Sonar Technician Submarines Senior Chief (US Navy)
- South Texas School of Christian Studies
- Salisbury Township School District (Allentown PA)
- Science and Technology for Sustainable Development
- Secondary Traumatic Stress Disorder (psychology)
- Semitone Standard Deviation
- Slifer the Sky Dragon (Yu-Gi-Oh! card)
- Society of Teachers of Speech and Drama (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
At a meeting last week at the Space Telescope Science Institute in Baltimore, astrophysicists cited several projects that they'd like to see installed on the moon's surface or in lunar orbit.
A collision of galaxies might also create shock waves that speed the rate at which white dwarfs steal material from a companion, suggests Mario Livio of the Space Telescope Science Institute in Baltimore.