Panagia and his colleagues, including scientists from Harvard University and the Space Telescope European Coordinating Facility in Garching, Germany, based their work on observations by the International Ultraviolet Explorer (IUE) satellite and Hubble Space Telescope.
What does STECF stand for?
STECF stands for Space Telescope European Coordinating Facility
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of STECF
- Shiga Toxin-Producing Escherichia Coli
- Short Term Economic Capital
- Slant Total Electron Content
- Solar Thermal Electric Components
- South Texas Electric Cooperative
- Space Technology Education Conference
- Surgical Technique (course)
- Suzuka Circuit Traffic Education Center (Japan)
- Statistical Tool for Extreme Climate Analysis (Environment Canada)
- Scientific, Technical and Economic Committee for Fisheries (EU)
- St. Thomas Evangelical Church of India
- System Test and Evaluation Criteria Record
- Scottish Terrier Emergency Care Scheme (est. 1976; UK and Ireland)
- Solar Thermal Electric Conversion System
- State Trauma and Emergency Care System (West Virginia)
- Synchronous Terminal Equipment Control System
- State Transportation Employees Credit Union
- Science and Technology Entrepreneurship Development (Indian Institute of Entrepreneurship; Ministry of Science and Technology; India)
- Seeley Trunk Encryption Device
- Septic Tank Effluent Disposal.