NASA's Space Interferometry Mission, scheduled for launch in 2010, should measure the mass of hundreds more.
What does SIP stand for?
SIP stands for Space Interferometry Mission
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SIP
We have 614 other meanings of SIP in our Acronym Attic
- Software in Partnership (est. 2002)
- Software India Pvt. Ltd.
- Software Installation Plan
- Software Integration Plan
- SOGS Invocable Procedure
- Sooner If Possible (Similar to ASAP)
- Sosyalist Iktidar Partisi (Party of Socialist Power; now Türkiye Komünist Partisi)
- Soul Influenced Product (nightclub in Geneva, Switzerland)
- Southern Independence Party
- SPA Interface Processor (Cisco)
- Spanish Immersion Program (education)
- Spanish, Italian and Portuguese (various schools)
- Special Intelligence Processing
- Special Interest Project (various organizations)
- Special Interest Publication (publishing)
- Special Investigative Panel
- Spontaneous Intestinal Perforation (newborn condition)
- Sprint Internet Passport
- Stability Improvement Program
- Stable-Isotope Probing
Samples in periodicals archive:
Measuring the full three-dimensional motion of globular dusters awaits the launch around 2010 of two proposed observatories--the European Space Agency's GAIA and NASA's Space Interferometry Mission.
Freedman says the debate may continue until 2005, when the Space Interferometry Mission measures the distance to the Large Magellanic Cloud.