Sovereign Exploration Associates International, Inc.
What does SEAI stand for?
SEAI stands for Sovereign Exploration Associates International, Inc.
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SEAI
We have 6 other meanings of SEAI in our Acronym Attic
- Signature Event Action Handler
- South East Area Health Education Center (Wilmington, NC)
- Society for the Educational Advancement of the Hearing Impaired (Canadian Hard of Hearing Association)
- Southeastern Association of Housing Officers
- Southeast Asian Health Project
- Meadow-Kendall Social-Emotional Assessment Inventory (deaf children)
- Saskatchewan Electrologists' Association Incorporated (Canada)
- Science & Engineering Associates Inc.
- Seafood Exporters Association of India (Kochi, Kerala, India)
- Solvent Extractors' Association of India
- Sustainable Energy Authority of Ireland (est. 2002)
- South East American Indian Council
- South East Agro Industries Ltd. (India)
- Structural Engineers Association International
- South East Asian Iron and Steel Institute (Tun nan Ya kang tieh ksueh hui) (Philippines)
- Semiconductor Equipment Association of Japan
- Sharing Economy Association, Japan
- Schweizerischer Eisenbahn Amateur Klub (German: Swiss Railway Amateur Club)
- Structural Engineers Association of Kansas & Missouri
- Safety Education Aquatic Learning (Corolla Fire & Rescue Squad; North Carolina)