Some of her company's clients include Courtyard by Marriott, Dunkin Donuts, American Heart Association, Sovereign Bank New England, Tufts Health Plan, Concord Regional Visiting Nurse Association, Red River Theatres in Concord, and Cobb Hill Construction Group in Concord.
What does SBNE stand for?
SBNE stands for Sovereign Bank New England (now Santander Group)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SBNE
We have 1 other meaning of SBNE in our Acronym Attic
- Sherlock Bay Nickel Corporation (Australia)
- Small Bodies Names Committee (International Astronomical Union; Paris, France)
- South Bay Nerd Core (band)
- South Bethlehem Neighborhood Center (Bethlehem, PA)
- Strycker's Bay Neighborhood Council (New York)
- Simultaneous Bilateral Neck Dissection
- South Berkeley Neighborhood Development Corporation (California)
- Stichting Belangen Nederlandse Dove Jongeren (Dutch: Dove Foundation Interests Dutch Youth; The Netherlands)
- Society for Behavioral Neuroendocrinology
- Sarasota Bay National Estuary Program (Florida)
- Structural Biology Network (Uppsala University, Sweden)
- San Bernardino National Forest (California)
- San Bernardino National Forest Association
- Small Business Networking Group (Intel)
- Society for the Bibliography of Natural History
- South Boston Neighborhood House (Boston, MA)
- Solitary Benign Nonparasitic Hepatic Cyst
- Santa Barbara Natural History Museum (California)
- Southwestern Bell Network Integration
Samples in periodicals archive:
LOCAL 72 for Parajeckas Paul Parajeckas, the head golf pro at Pleasant Valley CC, shot an even-par 72 in the first round of the Sovereign Bank New England Open at Lake Winnipesaukee GC in New Durham, N.