Sunday all but two southwestern regions were under code yellow, with highs at most places staying below -5 degrees C.
What does SWR stand for?
SWR stands for Southwestern Region (National Speleological Society)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SWR
We have 118 other meanings of SWR in our Acronym Attic
- She Who Remembers
- Shoreham Wading River
- Short-Wave Radio
- Shortwave Radiation (energy)
- Sine Wave Response
- Small Works Roster (government contracting pool)
- Software Requirements
- Soil Water Retention (agriculture)
- South West Riders (motorcycle club; various locations)
- South Western Railway (India)
- Special Water Reactor
- Standard Warranty Replacement
- Standford Wireless Research
- Standing Wave Ratio (radio term)
- Standing Wave Reflectometer
- Star Wars Remake
- Steel Wire Rope (engineering term for steel cable)
- Step-Wise Regression
- Steve W. Rabe (founder of SWR Sound Corporation)
- Südwestrundfunk (Southern German Radio Station)
Samples in periodicals archive:
By the same time of year in 1989, the Palmer index had shifted to the central southwestern region.
Government data shows that Bulgaria's Northwestern Region, the poorest in the EU, had a per capita GDP of BGN 5A 576, or 62% of Bulgaria's average, in 2009, while the Southwestern region including Sofia, had a per capita GDP of BGN 15A 610, three times more.