Parker, "The Plains Vision Experience: a Study of Power and Privilege," Southwestern Journal of Anthropology 27 (1971): 203-33.
What does SWJA stand for?
SWJA stands for Southwestern Journal of Anthropology (Albuquerque, NM)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SWJA
- Southern Waste Information Exchange, Inc.
- Someone Who Isn't You (band)
- Semata Wayang Jaya (Indonesian real estate company)
- Sir William Johnson
- Small Wars Journal (blog)
- Solvent Weld Joint (pipes)
- square wave jerk
- Surviving the Workplace Jungle (workplace violence prevention video)
- Southwest Jewish Archives (University of Arizona Library)
- Southwest Washington Jeep Association
- Star Wars Jedi Academy (fictional series; gaming)
- Star Wars Jedi Apprentice (book series)
- Southwest Journal of Criminal Justice
- Second Wind Jazz Ensemble (Portland, OR)
- Swedish Journal of Economics
- Southwest Junior Fuel Association (drag racing league)
- Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy (video game)
- Southwest Journal of Linguistics
- Southwestern Journal of Law and Trade in the Americas
- Selected Works of Jawaharlal Nehru (author from India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Gallatin Anderson, "Il Comparragio: The Italian Godparenthood Complex," Southwestern Journal of Anthropology 13 (1957): 32-53.