Bolin, director of the Southwest Rural Health Research Center at Texas A&M University's School of Rural Public Health, College Station.
What does SRHRC stand for?
SRHRC stands for Southwest Rural Health Research Center (College Station, TX)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital Network (est. 1971; Massachusetts)
- Single Right-Handed Neutrino Dominance
- Single Regional Housing Pot (UK)
- Space Radiation Health Program
- State Rural Health Plan (Virginia)
- Seminary Ridge Historic Preservation Foundation (Gettysburg, PA)
- Sub Regional Headquarters (local authority to administer a region in the UK following a nuclear attack)
- Science and Reason in Hampton Roads
- Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights
- Slow Reversal-Hold-Relax (therapy)
- Special Representative on Human Rights Defenders
- Saint Raphael Healthcare System (New Haven, CT)
- San Rafael High School (San Rafael, CA)
- Santa Rosa High School (Santa Rosa, CA)
- Sarah Redfern High School (Minto, New South Wales, Australia)
- Scenic Railway Hometown Station (amusement park ride)
- Self-Reported Health Status
- Sexual and Reproductive Health Services (various locations)
- Shadow Ridge High School (Nevada)
- Singing River Hospital System (Pascaguola, MS)