It states that the violent crime rates in border counties was lower than in nonborder counties in Texas and California from 2004 to 2011, and that the violent crime rate overall in the southwest border states was lower during the same time frame.
What does SWBS stand for?
SWBS stands for Southwest Border State(s)
This definition appears very rarely
See other definitions of SWBS
We have 7 other meanings of SWBS in our Acronym Attic
- Southern Westchester Board of Cooperative Educational Services (New York)
- Safer Walsall Borough Partnership (UK)
- Semantic Web Best Practices
- Service Water Booster Pump
- South Warwickshire Business Partnership (UK)
- Spontaneous Whole Blood Platelet Aggregation
- Semantic Web Best Practices and Deployment
- Satori Wealth Building System (Satori Group)
- Ships Work Breakdown Structure
- Somebody Wanted But So (reading strategy)
- Southwest By South
- Spiritual Well-Being Scale
- South West Border States Anti-Drug Information System
- Solderability Wetting Balance Tester
- Southwest Bank of Texas (now Amegy Bank; Houston, TX)
- Southwestern Bell Telephone
- Shoalwater Bay Training Area (Australia)
- Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary (Ft Worth, TX)
- Sea-Watch Backup
- Shake Well before Use (blog)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The GAO reported that Texas' stretch of the border is by far the least controlled-and therefore least secure--of any southwest border state.
roads, mainly in the southwest border states where most illegal entries occur, as part of a multi-layer strategy to maximize detection and apprehension of illegal entrants.