Allison, James Cleland, died at the age of 93 on April 27, 2011 at Southlake Regional Health Centre, Newmarket, Ont.
What does SRHC stand for?
SRHC stands for Southlake Regional Health Centre (Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SRHC
We have 3 other meanings of SRHC in our Acronym Attic
- Southern Railway Historical Association (Spencer, NC)
- State Rural Health Associations
- Stock-Raising Homestead Act of 1916 (law)
- Salmon River High Adventure Base (Idaho)
- Small Rural Hospital Assistance Program Disproportionate Share Hospital (Washington)
- Stanton Regional Health Board (Canada)
- Saskatoon and Region Home Builders Association (Canada)
- Salina Regional Health Center (Salina, KS)
- Seymour Railway Heritage Centre Inc. (Victoria, Australia)
- Southern Regional Honors Council
- Saugatucket River Heritage Corridor Coalition (North Kingstown, RI)
- Spokane Regional Health District (Spokane, WA)
- Sedimentary Rock-Hosted Disseminated Gold
- Science, Religion, and the Human Experience (University of California, Santa Barbara)
- Society for Research into Higher Education (UK)
- Stockraising Homestead Entry (Bureau of Land Management)
- Sexual and Reproductive Health Education Program
- Socialist Republic of Honest Farmers (agrarian faction)
- State Rural Hospital Flexibility (Office of Rural Health Policy)
- Sumter Regional Hospital Foundation (Americus, GA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The 66-year-old retired auto repair shop owner had been admitted to the Southlake Regional Health Centre in Newmarket, Ont.
200,000 * Canadian Junior Chamber of Commerce (Kingston); * City of Brockville (Brockville); * Greater Sudbury Chamber of Commerce (Sudbury); * Lake Superior First Nations Development Trust (Thunder Bay); * Niagara Economic and Tourism Corporation (Niagara); * The Ontario Farm Women's Network (Brockville); * Southlake Regional Health Centre (Newmarket); * Superior North Community Development Corporation (Terrace Bay); * The Thunder Bay Community Mentoring Program (Thunder Bay); * Volunteer Centre of Blue Sky Region (North Bay).