Proceedings of the Southern and Eastern African Rabies Group meeting.
What does SEARG stand for?
SEARG stands for Southern and Eastern African Rabies Group (est. 1993)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SEARG
- Special Education And Research for Children
- Stand-Off Detection Early Warning Agents of Biological Origin, Radiological Chemical System
- Strategic Extraction and Analysis of Recent Credit History
- Students Exploring Academic Reaching Creative Horizons
- Study of Environmental Arctic Change (University of Washington Applied Physics Lab; Seattle, WA)
- Supernatural Entity Anomaly Research & Cryptid Hunters
- System for the Electronic Analysis and Retrieval of Criminal Histories (now the National Consortium for Justice Information and Statistics)
- Sea/Air Search Exercise
- Sea-Air Exchanges (Study)
- South Eastern Amateur Radio Group (Ireland, UK)
- Southeast Alaska Regional Health Consortium
- Shanghai Electrical Apparatus Research Institute (China)
- South East Asia Regional Initiatives for Community Empowerment (Philippines)
- Southeast Asia Regional Institute for Community Education (Philippines)
- South-East Asia Regional Office (WHO, India)
- Simulation, Evaluation, Analysis and Research on Air Defense Systems
- Support Equipment Asset Readiness Reporting
- Southeast Asia Regional Research and Information Network
- South East Asia Rainforest Research Programme
- Scotland's Environmental and Rural Services (UK)