So fast, in fact, "You can apply it in the morning and see damage in the plants by midafternoon," says Boyette, in the ARS Southern Weed Science Research Unit (SWSRU) at Stoneville.
What does SWSRU stand for?
SWSRU stands for Southern Weed Science Research Unit
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- South Woods State Prison (Bridgeton, NJ)
- Southwest Society of Periodontists
- Spiral Welded Steel Pipe
- State Water Supply Plan (North Carolina)
- State Work Study Program (Pennsylvania)
- SouthWestern Society of Pediatric Dentistry (Kansas)
- South West Suburban Philanthropic Network (Illinois)
- South West Sustainable Procurement Network (UK)
- Single-Writer Single-Reader
- South West Special Recreation Association (Alsip, IL)
- Sanitary Works Subsidy Scheme (New Zealand)
- Shipyard Work Status System
- Siemens Weiss Spindle Services (Handforth Dean, Cheshire, UK)
- Socialist Worker Student Society
- South West Swan Sanctuary (UK)
- Southern Weed Science Society
- Strategic Weapons Support Systems
- Star Wars Society of San Antonio
- South West Scotland Screen Commission
- Surface Water Study Site Metadata
Samples in periodicals archive:
At the Southern Weed Science Research Unit in Stoneville, Mississippi, Vaughn and Christopher G.
To help lower this number, researchers at the Southern Weed Science Research Unit (SWSRU) in Stoneville, Mississippi, are developing and testing conservation and weed-management practices to help agriculture do its share in improving the environment.