Retrieved November 15, 2007, from Southern Rural Development Initiative Web site: http://www.
What does SRDI stand for?
SRDI stands for Southern Rural Development Initiative (Raleigh, NC)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SRDI
We have 6 other meanings of SRDI in our Acronym Attic
- Single Row Deep Groove (ball bearings; mechanics)
- Social Responsibilities Discussion Group (International Federation of Library Associations and Institutions)
- Software Research and Development Group
- Southern Romney Development Group (New Zealand)
- Special Representative of the Director General (Canada)
- Strategic Research Development Grant (research investments; Scottish Further and Higher Education Funding Council; Edinburgh, Scotland, UK; est. 2002)
- Stuff Rolls Down Hill (polite form)
- Security Relevant Data Item
- Self Report Delinquency Inventory (psychology)
- Soil Resources Development Institute (est. 1983; Ministry of Agriculture; Bangladesh)
- Special Response Diver International (Blaine, WA)
- Sustainable Rural Development Information System (online library)
- San Rafael Dirt Jump Park (San Rafael, CA)
- Satellite Relay Data Logger (marine monitoring)
- Signal Research and Development Laboratory (US Army)
- Siksika Resource Developments Limited (est. 1997; Canada)
- Small Relational Database Language
- Switched Reluctance Drives Ltd (UK)
- Sydney Roller Derby League (Sydney, Australia)
- Sree Rama Dasa Mission (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A study of the 1998 Home Mortgage Disclosure Act data for Alabama, Arkansas and South Carolina by the Southern Rural Development Initiative shows that families in the region's minority, low-income and rural communities are increasingly turning to high-interest "sub-prime" lenders to buy a home.
The Board received comments from the Southern Rural Development Initiative ("SRDI") and the Community Reinvestment Association of North Carolina ("CRANC"), both in Raleigh, North Carolina.