The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation has awarded the Arkansas Southern Rural Access Program $837,000 to continue to improve the health care in the state's rural areas.
What does SRAP stand for?
SRAP stands for Southern Rural Access Program (Robert Wood Johnson Foundation; Princeton, NJ)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SRAP
We have 57 other meanings of SRAP in our Acronym Attic
- Semiconductor Reliability Assessment Program
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Research Analysis Package (Second Life)
- Sequence Related Amplified Polymorphism
- Service Rating Application Protocol
- Service Record & Allied Papers
- Short Range Ambush Patrol (US DoD)
- Small Rental Assistance Program (Mississippi Development Authority)
- Social Rights Accountability Research Project (Canada)
- Société Rhône-Alpes de Psychosomatique (French behavioral science association)
- Southern Romania Archaeological Project (collaborative project; various universities)
- Spanish Researchers in Australia-Pacific (est. 2015)
- Special Recruiter Assistance Program (US Army)
- Special Representative for Afghanistan and Pakistan (US State Department)
- Squash Rackets Association of the Philippines (est. 1975)
- State Rental Assistance Program (New Jersey)
- Static Version of the Resource Allocation Problem
- Steroid Receptor RNA Activator Protein (biology)
- Student Research Apprenticeship Program (Pacific Northwest National Laboratory; Richland, WA)
- Subregional Action Programme (UN)
- Summer Research Apprentice Program (various universities)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Southern Rural Access Program is administered by The Penn State Geisinger Health System, based in Hershey, Pennsylvania.