What does SRIA stand for?
SRIA stands for Southern Risk and Insurance Association (est. 1968)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SRIA
We have 12 other meanings of SRIA in our Acronym Attic
- System Rice Intensification
- Système de Riziculture Intensive (French: System of Rice Intensification; Madagascar)
- Systèmes, Réseaux et Internet (French: Systems, Networks and Internet)
- Systems Research Inc.
- Stanford Research Institute - Network Information Center
- Stanford Research Institute - Network Information Center (Palo Alto, CA)
- Santa Rosa Island Authority (Florida, USA)
- Saskatchewan Recording Industry Association
- Sensitive Records Information Agency (US Army)
- Societas Rosicruciana in Anglia
- St. Robert's International Academy (Iloilo City, Philippines)
- Scientific Research Institute of Atomic Reactors (Russia)
- Sabah Rubber Industry Board (Malaysia)
- Société Régionale d'Investissement Bruxelloise
- Spectral Reflectance Imaging Biosensor (spectroscopy)
- Street Racing Is Bad
- Strike Route Information Book
- Shanghai Research Institute of Building Sciences
- Srinivasa Ramanujan Institute for Basic Sciences (India)
- Sacri Romani Imperii Comes (Latin: Knight of the Holy Roman Empire)