Staff of the Southern Regional Research Center for Cardiovascular Surgery expressed dissatisfaction with the Government's attitude to cardiac problems, according to Deputy Director Venera Orunbayeva.
What does SRRC stand for?
SRRC stands for Southern Regional Research Center (New Orleans, LA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SRRC
We have 30 other meanings of SRRC in our Acronym Attic
- Strategic Rail Research Agenda (European Rail Research Advisory Council)
- Sudan Relief and Rehabilitation Association
- Sudan Relief and Rehabilitation Association/Commission
- Sahtu Renewable Resources Board (wildlife preservation group; Sahtu Settlement Area, Northwest Territories, Canada)
- Spares Requirements Review Board
- Specification Requirements Review Board
- Surface Radiation Research Branch (now Earth System Research Laboratory)
- Salmon River Restoration Council (Etna, CA)
- Self-Redundant Reconfigurable
- Southeastern Raptor Rehabilitation Center (Alabama)
- Square Root Raised Cosine (filtering technique)
- Sudan Relief and Rehabilitation Commission (UN)
- Synchrotron Radiation Research Center
- Self-Redundant Reconfigurable Multi-Port Amplifier
- Seine Rat River Conservation District (Manitoba, Canada)
- Sacramento Regional Radio Communications System (Sacramento, CA)
- Surface Raid Reporting Control Ship
- Sarcoidosis Regional Resource Directory
- Service Routing Redundancy Daemon (computer networking)
- Shipment Report of Raw Data
Samples in periodicals archive:
cotton exports, it's not surprising that the Agricultural Research Service's Southern Regional Research Center (SRRC), located in New Orleans, Louisiana, upgraded its cotton textile pilot plant.
Cirl Cucuzza, managing partner Teknoweb NA presented, "Arvell--A New Paradigm in Wipes Substrates"; Ryan Slopek, research chemical engineer for Southern Regional Research Center-ARS, USDA on, "Improving Cellulose-Based Fibers in Disinfecting Wipes; and Doug Hinchliffe, research molecular biologist, Southern Regional Research Center on "Assessment of the Level of Microbial Contamination in Cotton and Synthetic Fibers Destined for Use in Nonwoven Applications.
In work published 1 December 2006 in Clinical Cancer Research, the researchers used a procedure developed at the USDA's Southern Regional Research Center in New Orleans to isolate a mixture of glyceollins I, II, and III.
Department of Agriculture's Southern Regional Research Center in New Orleans had a staff of 224 until it was flooded with 56 inches of water after Katrina, notes John Patrick Jordon, the center's director.
Jaynes, the research team included Doctors Jeffrey Cary, Kanniah Rajasekaran, and Thomas Cleveland from the Food and Feed Safety Research Unit of the USDA Agricultural Research Service Southern Regional Research Center at New Orleans, LA.
Southern Regional Research Center, New Orleans, Louisiana
Kim Daigle, USDA-ARS Food Processing and Quality Research, Southern Regional Research Center, Room 127, 1100 Robert E.