Du Bois Honor Society, and she has held elected positions in the National Association of African American Honors Programs, the Virginia Collegiate Honors Council, the Southern Regional Honors Council, and the National Collegiate Honors Council.
What does SRHC stand for?
SRHC stands for Southern Regional Honors Council
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SRHC
We have 3 other meanings of SRHC in our Acronym Attic
- Software Requirements Hazard Analysis
- Southern Railway Historical Association (Spencer, NC)
- State Rural Health Associations
- Stock-Raising Homestead Act of 1916 (law)
- Salmon River High Adventure Base (Idaho)
- Small Rural Hospital Assistance Program Disproportionate Share Hospital (Washington)
- Stanton Regional Health Board (Canada)
- Saskatoon and Region Home Builders Association (Canada)
- Salina Regional Health Center (Salina, KS)
- Seymour Railway Heritage Centre Inc. (Victoria, Australia)
- Southlake Regional Health Centre (Canada)
- Saugatucket River Heritage Corridor Coalition (North Kingstown, RI)
- Spokane Regional Health District (Spokane, WA)
- Sedimentary Rock-Hosted Disseminated Gold
- Science, Religion, and the Human Experience (University of California, Santa Barbara)
- Society for Research into Higher Education (UK)
- Stockraising Homestead Entry (Bureau of Land Management)
- Sexual and Reproductive Health Education Program
- Socialist Republic of Honest Farmers (agrarian faction)
- State Rural Hospital Flexibility (Office of Rural Health Policy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
I was the Director of the Honors Program for several years, during which I served a term as President of the Southern Regional Honors Council.
Professional Organizations: National Council of Teachers of English, 1980-present; National Collegiate Honors Council, executive board, 1984-present; National Association of African American Honors Program, president, 1993-present; Southern Regional Honors Council, 1984-present, past president; Arkansas Dean's Association, 1992-present.