The United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) Forest Service Southern Research Station, and the Southern Regional Extension Forestry Office (SREF) are developing an online hypertext encyclopedia system to make forestry research information available to the public.
What does SREF stand for?
SREF stands for Southern Regional Extension Forestry (est. 1979; Athens, GA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SREF
We have 1 other meaning of SREF in our Acronym Attic
- Society for Rural Education and Development (India)
- Stabilized Random Early Detection
- Static Random Early Detection
- Saskatoon Regional Economic Development Authority (Canada)
- Sikkim Renewable Energy Development Agency (India)
- Subclinical Rhythmic Electrographic Discharges of Adults
- Society for Research on Educational Effectiveness
- Sacramento Real Estate Exchange Group
- Scientific Reference
- Short Range Ensemble Forecast(ing)
- Spallation Radiation Effects Facility
- State Requirements for Educational Facilities
- Specular Reflection Error Finding Function
- Starling Resistant Entrance Hole
- Storm-Relative Environmental Helicity
- Serine-Rich Entamoeba Histolytica Protein
- Society for Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Square Root Error Indicator
- Suncoast Real Estate Investors Association
- Swissinvest Real Estate Investment Fund