Last year, Tennessee colleges and universities offered 187 courses through the Southern Regional Electronic Campus, an Atlanta-based network that allows people across the South to take courses in Tennessee, and vice versa.
What does SREC stand for?
SREC stands for Southern Regional Electronic Campus (online educational tool)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SREC
We have 21 other meanings of SREC in our Acronym Attic
- Sterol Regulatory Element-Binding Protein-1
- Sterol Regulatory Element Binding Protein 1
- Sterol Response Element Binding Protein 1 (biological chemistry)
- Sterol Regulatory Element-binding Protein-2
- Salmon River Electric Cooperative (Challis, ID)
- Saskatchewan Real Estate Commission (real estate regulatory group; Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada)
- Scenic Rivers Energy Cooperative (Lancaster, WI)
- Seismic Record Log (energy exploration)
- Service Régional de l'Enseignement Catholique (French: Regional Service of Catholic Education)
- Solar Renewable Energy Credit (electrical utilities; various locations)
- Sri Ramakrishna Engineering College
- Steuben Rural Electric Cooperative, Inc. (Bath, NY)
- Système de Récupération de l'Energie Cinétique (French: Kinetic Energy Recovery System; braking system)
- Safety Related Electrical Control System (machinery)
- Science Requirements Envelope Document (US NASA)
- Scientific Research and Experimental Development
- Service de la Recherche en Éducation (French: Department of Research in Education; Switzerland)
- Single Radial Enzyme Diffusion (immunology)
- Society for Rural Education and Development (India)
- Stabilized Random Early Detection
Samples in periodicals archive:
Officials announced Saturday that an estimated 15,000 students are enrolled in courses offered on the Southern Regional Electronic Campus (www.
The Southern Regional Electronic Campus - an electronic marketplace of courses - had more than 100,000 hits on its Web site last week.