Southern Ohio Medical Center is a multidisciplinary facility committed to providing a full range of services to the more than 50,000 residents in the Southeast Ohio/Northeast Kentucky region.
What does SOMC stand for?
SOMC stands for Southern Ohio Medical Center
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SOMC
We have 16 other meanings of SOMC in our Acronym Attic
- State Office of Minority Business Assistance (Massachusetts)
- Survivors Of Mister Buck's Algebra
- South Orange-Maplewood Business Incubator
- Second-Order Many-Body Theory
- Service Oriented Mass Customization
- Shadow Open Market Committee (est. 1973)
- Shell Oman Marketing Company (Oman)
- Short Orientation-Memory-Concentration (test)
- Software of the Month Club (Los Angeles, CA)
- Sony Mobile Communications
- Start-Of-Message Character
- Statement of Merit Criteria (various organizations)
- State of Michigan Comprehensive Annual Financial Report
- Special Operations Modular Chemical/Biological Detector
- Somali Centre for Education and Training (Somalia)
- Sylhet Osmani Medical College Hospital (Bangladesh)
- Short Orientation Memory Concentration Test
- Secretary's Office, General Counsel (US Navy)
- Site Occupational Medical Director (US Department of Energy)
- Slab On Metal Deck (construction)