Nashua: The Southern New Hampshire Planning Commission has unveiled a three-year project to develop a comprehensive plan for the region that will consider everything from where people live, to hew they get around, to preserving the state's natural beauty.
What does SNHPC stand for?
SNHPC stands for Southern New Hampshire Planning Commission
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Syndicat National des Huissiers de Justice) (French: National Union of Bailiffs)
- Sensorineural Hearing Loss
- Shanghai Natural History Museum
- Southern New Hampshire Medical Center
- Sierra Nevada Hydrologic Observatory (California)
- Saratoga National Historical Park (Stillwater, NY)
- School of Nursing and Health Professions (various locations)
- South Norfolk Housing Partnership (UK)
- Spanish National Hydrological Plan
- Safety Net Hospitals for Pharmaceutical Access (Washington, DC)
- Seminole Nation Historic Preservation Office
- Southern Nevada Human Resources Association
- Salisbury Neighborhood Housing Service (Salisbury, MD)
- School of Natural Health Sciences (distance learning school)
- Science National Honor Society (est. 2000)
- Southern New Hampshire Services, Inc. (Manchester, NH)
- Spanish National Health System
- Spanish National Honor Society
- Steamtown National Historic Site (Scranton, PA)
- Sierra Nevada Horse Show Association (Reno, NV)
Samples in periodicals archive:
27 Where: Southern New Hampshire Planning Commission office, 438 Dubuque St.
Applicants selected to receive Recovery Act funds are: * Rockingham Planning Commission, $400,000, two community-wide assessment grants * Town of Jaffrey, $600,000, three cleanup grants for Elite Laundry Site * Lakes Region Planning Commission, $400,000, two community-wide assessment grants * New Hampshire Department of Environmental Services, $1 million, community-wide coalition grant * Southern New Hampshire Planning Commission, $400,000, two community-wide assessment grants The grants will help to assess, cleanup and redevelop abandoned, contaminated properties known as brownfields.
Mary's Bank West Side Revitalization Loan Program, a $12 million loan program that includes the Rimmon Heights Revitalization initiative that was launched last January by the Manchester Planning Department, Southern New Hampshire Planning Commission and St.
The Southern New Hampshire Planning Commission, which will review and prioritize a list of known brownfields sites and perform up to 12 Phase I and three Phase II environmental site assessments on communities in its district.