was taken first to Southern New Hampshire Medical Center in Nashua, then to Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston, according to news reports.
What does SNHMC stand for?
SNHMC stands for Southern New Hampshire Medical Center
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Southern Nevada Health District
- Swedish National Hospital Discharge Register
- Stichting Nederlandse Historische Expedities (Dutch: Foundation Dutch Old Expeditions)
- Société Nationale d'Horticulture de France (French: National Horticultural Society of France)
- Solano Napa Habitat for Humanity (Suisun, CA)
- Special Needs Housing Grant Program (Alaska)
- Satisfaction with the Nursing Home Instrument
- Syndicat National des Huissiers de Justice) (French: National Union of Bailiffs)
- Sensorineural Hearing Loss
- Shanghai Natural History Museum
- Sierra Nevada Hydrologic Observatory (California)
- Saratoga National Historical Park (Stillwater, NY)
- School of Nursing and Health Professions (various locations)
- South Norfolk Housing Partnership (UK)
- Spanish National Hydrological Plan
- Safety Net Hospitals for Pharmaceutical Access (Washington, DC)
- Southern New Hampshire Planning Commission
- Seminole Nation Historic Preservation Office
- Southern Nevada Human Resources Association
- Salisbury Neighborhood Housing Service (Salisbury, MD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
30 in a case that dates back to 2006, when a woman named Sheila Parker visited the emergency department at the Southern New Hampshire Medical Center in Nashua for back pain.
Joseph Hospital in Nashua, and Southern New Hampshire Medical Center.
Granite Healthcare Network--which is made up of Concord Hospital, Elliot Hospital in Manchester, LRGHealthcare in Laconia, Southern New Hampshire Medical Center in Nashua and Wentworth-Douglass Hospital in Dover-has a mission "to lead the transformation of health-care delivery in the communities sewed by the organizations.