BAE Systems--New Hampshire's largest manufacturing employer--announced in January that it is reducing its workforce by 300 people nationwide, and that the majority of those jobs will be cut from southern New Hampshire.
What does SNH stand for?
SNH stands for Southern New Hampshire
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SNH
We have 28 other meanings of SNH in our Acronym Attic
- Sint-Niklaasinstituut Gemeente Zwevegem (Netherlands; St. Nicholas Church Institute Zwevegem)
- School of Natural Healing (est. 1945)
- Scottish Natural Heritage
- Sensorineural Hearing Loss
- Seto No Hanayome (Japanese manga series)
- Sierra Nevada House (hotel and restaurant; Coloma, CA)
- Société de Natation de Haguenau (French: Haguenau Swimming Society; France)
- Société Nationale des Hydrocarbures (French: National Hydrocarbons Corporation)
- Société Nouvelle Hydraulique (French: New Hydraulics Corporation)
- Society for Netherlandic History
- State Netball Hockey Centre (Melbourne, Australia)
- Stichting Nederlandse Hartpatiënten (Dutch: Dutch Heart Foundation)
- Sunday Night Heat (wrestling)
- Sequoia Natural History Association (Three Rivers, CA)
- Singapore National Heart Association
- System of National Health Accounts
- Safety Net Hospital Alliance of Florida
- Scotland's New Homebuyer (website)
- Swaziland National Housing Board (est. 1988)
- Swedish National Heritage Board
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: Nick Kotsopoulos An area teenager attending Southern New Hampshire University was found dead in her dormitory room Saturday morning.
uk Global Banking News - 09 May 2011 The CEO of Lovell-based Enterprise Bank (NASDAQ: EBTC) has announced that the bank has plans to expand into Southern New Hampshire.
Unlike anything in Southern New Hampshire, Nashua Landing is located in the well-established Nashua market, sought after for its strong consumer base and easy access.
Southern New Hampshire Hospitality Management forced guests to leave their rooms at midday and told employees to take all of their personal possessions and go home.