Federal and state grants have recently boosted collaboration and work on the eastern 22 miles of the trail, the Southern New England Trunkline Trail running from Franklin to Douglas.
What does SNETT stand for?
SNETT stands for Southern New England Trunkline Trail (Massachusetts Department of Conservation and Recreation)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Southern New England Telephone (American Telephone and Telegraph)
- Start No Earlier Than (project management)
- Syndicat National de l'Enseignement Technique (France)
- Syndicat National des Entreprises de Tourisme (French: National Union of Tourism Enterprises)
- Syndicat national pour l'étude des transports aériens
- Syndicat National de l'Enseignement Technique, Action, Autonome (French: National Union of Technical Education Independent Action; est. 1948)
- Syndicat National des Entreprises de Travaux d'Accès Difficile (French: National Union of Difficult Access Work Enterprises)
- Syndicat National des Entrepreneurs de Travaux Immergés (French: National Union of Submersible Work Entrepreneurs)
- Syndicat National des Entrepreneurs de Travaux Publics de France (French: National Union of Public Works Entrepreneurs of France)
- Special Needs Evacuation Tracking System
- Street Narcotics Enforcement Unit
- Silicon Nano-Electronics Workshop
- South Norwalk Electric and Water (Second Taxing District; Connecticut)
- Secure News Server
- Southern New England Workshop in Semantics
- Sabine National Forest (Texas)
- Safety Net Foundation (various locations)
- Samfunns- og næringslivsforskning AS (Centre for Research in Economics and Business Administration; Norway)
- Sampled Netflow
- Saturday Night Fever (movie)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: Susan Spencer Becky Kalagher, president of the 400-member Bay State Trail Riders Association, frequently rides Junior, her Tennessee walking horse, along the wooded Southern New England Trunkline Trail near her Douglas home.
The Greenway project will provide a new playground at the old Blackstone Depot site, improve access to the historic Millville Canal Lock, and link with the Southern New England Trunkline Trail that runs through Douglas State Forest as a destination for area residents and tourists as it connects with a similar trail in Rhode Island.
The Southern New England Trunkline Trail is owned by the state of Massachusetts and runs from Franklin into Thompson, Conn.
5-mile Grand Trunk Trail-Westville section; a six-mile stretch of the Airline Trail in Thompson; the 26-mile Southern New England Trunkline Trail from the Connecticut border to Franklin.