According to the Southern Nevada Health District (2014), over the past five years, local incidence rates for diseases caused by these enteric pathogens fluctuated from year to year but were never zero.
What does SNHD stand for?
SNHD stands for Southern Nevada Health District
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Swedish National Heritage Board
- Southern Nevada Home Builders Association
- Société Nationale des Habitations À Bon Marché (French: National Union of Affordable Housing; Luxembourg)
- Saturday Neighborhood Health Clinic (St. Louis, MO)
- Sierra Nevada Home Care (Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital; Grass Valley, CA)
- Sonya Natural Holistic Centre (Jakarta, Indonesia)
- State Netball Hockey Centre (Melbourne, Australia)
- Synthetic Natural Hybrid Coding (MPEG)
- Sleaford & North Hykeham Conservative Association (UK)
- Southern Nevada Hotel Concierge Association
- Swedish National Hospital Discharge Register
- Stichting Nederlandse Historische Expedities (Dutch: Foundation Dutch Old Expeditions)
- Société Nationale d'Horticulture de France (French: National Horticultural Society of France)
- Solano Napa Habitat for Humanity (Suisun, CA)
- Special Needs Housing Grant Program (Alaska)
- Satisfaction with the Nursing Home Instrument
- Syndicat National des Huissiers de Justice) (French: National Union of Bailiffs)
- Sensorineural Hearing Loss
- Shanghai Natural History Museum
- Southern New Hampshire Medical Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
Desai identified by the Southern Nevada Health District of which 90% were up coded, HPNs lawyer who sat on the credentialing committee as a non-voting member who was also legal counsel for Dr.
The company's technicians are trained experts at handling Southern Nevada Health District Swimming Pool and Spa inspections and Virginia Graeme Baker Pool & Spa Safety Act (VGB) requirements, which helps customers remain in compliance to avoid pool closures and government fines.
8 Million to Southern Nevada Health District, Nevada for obesity prevention
CRUSH: The LGBT Lifestyle Project: CRUSH was an experiential marketing campaign by the Southern Nevada Health District Tobacco Control Program designed to address tobacco disparities among LGBT populations in Las Vegas, Nevada.
I presently work at the Southern Nevada Health District as a Public Nurse II, Case Manager of the Childhood Lead Poisoning Prevention Program in Las Vegas, Nevada, soon to become the Healthy Homes Program, part of a national program focusing on, but not limited to Pediatric Environmental Health issues.
business unit, have awarded a $2 million grant to the Southern Nevada Health District (SNHD) as part of the companies' ongoing commitment to enhance health care delivery in Nevada.
A federal obesity prevention grant allowed Southern Nevada Health District to bring CATCH training and programming to four parks and recreation departments and after school program sites in Boulder City, North Las Vegas, the Cities of Las Vegas and Henderson, and the YMCA of Southern Nevada.