The company's technicians are trained experts at handling Southern Nevada Health District Swimming Pool and Spa inspections and Virginia Graeme Baker Pool & Spa Safety Act (VGB) requirements, which helps customers remain in compliance to avoid pool closures and government fines.
What does SNHD stand for?
SNHD stands for Southern Nevada Health District
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Swedish National Heritage Board
- Southern Nevada Home Builders Association
- Société Nationale des Habitations À Bon Marché (French: National Union of Affordable Housing; Luxembourg)
- Saturday Neighborhood Health Clinic (St. Louis, MO)
- Sierra Nevada Home Care (Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital; Grass Valley, CA)
- Sonya Natural Holistic Centre (Jakarta, Indonesia)
- State Netball Hockey Centre (Melbourne, Australia)
- Synthetic Natural Hybrid Coding (MPEG)
- Sleaford & North Hykeham Conservative Association (UK)
- Southern Nevada Hotel Concierge Association
- Swedish National Hospital Discharge Register
- Stichting Nederlandse Historische Expedities (Dutch: Foundation Dutch Old Expeditions)
- Société Nationale d'Horticulture de France (French: National Horticultural Society of France)
- Solano Napa Habitat for Humanity (Suisun, CA)
- Special Needs Housing Grant Program (Alaska)
- Satisfaction with the Nursing Home Instrument
- Syndicat National des Huissiers de Justice) (French: National Union of Bailiffs)
- Sensorineural Hearing Loss
- Shanghai Natural History Museum
- Southern New Hampshire Medical Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
Fildes has received numerous awards and honors: * 2011 Healthcare Hero Award from the Nevada Business Magazine * The Public Health Hero Award for her outstanding dedication to reducing tobacco use in the Southern Nevada Health District in 1999 * The Extra Mile Award from the Nevada Cancer Coalition for ensuring Nevadan access to nicotine dependence treatment * Nevada's Governor commissioned her to serve on the Healthy Nevada Task Force from 1998 to 2006.
I presently work at the Southern Nevada Health District as a Public Nurse II, Case Manager of the Childhood Lead Poisoning Prevention Program in Las Vegas, Nevada, soon to become the Healthy Homes Program, part of a national program focusing on, but not limited to Pediatric Environmental Health issues.