High Point Gas Transmission, a partnership between an affiliate of ArcLight Capital Partners, LLC and High Point Energy LLC, has entered into a purchase and sale agreement with Southern Natural Gas Company to acquire certain natural gas pipeline assets located in SNG's supply area south of the Toca compressor station on its east leg in Louisiana.
What does SNG stand for?
SNG stands for Southern Natural Gas (Birmingham, AL)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SNG
We have 55 other meanings of SNG in our Acronym Attic
- Sit-N-Go (online poker tournament type)
- Slovenská Národná Galéria (Slovak: Slovak National Gallery)
- Snapp Norris Group (Salt Lake City public relations agency)
- Social Networking Group
- Société Nautique de Génève (French: Geneva Boating Society; Switzerland)
- Société Neuchâteloise de Géographie (French: Neuchâtel Society of Geography; Switzerland)
- Société Nouvelle de Galvanoplastie (French: Society of New Electroplating)
- Sodruschestwo Nesawissimych Gossudarstw (Russian)
- Somalia National Government
- Sonda Nasogástrica (Spanish: Nasogastric Tube)
- Special Needs Group (various organizations)
- Srpska Nacionalna Garda (Serbian National Guard)
- Sub-National Government (political science)
- Subject-Specific Notability Guideline (Wikimedia Foundation)
- Substitute/Synthetic Natural Gas
- Super Nailgun (gaming)
- Sylloge Nummorum Graecorum (Latin; British Academy numismatic research project; UK)
- Synthetic Natural Gas
- Southern Nevada Golf Association (Henderson, NV)
- Still Not Getting Any (Simple plan album)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Carolina Power & Light and Southern Natural Gas Company, a subsidiary of Sonat, Inc.
It will connect Florida Gas Transmission and Southern Natural gas transmission pipelines to JEA's proposed power plant.