The study will be published in the September 2010 issue of the Southern Medical Journal.
What does SMJ stand for?
SMJ stands for Southern Medical Journal
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SMJ
We have 8 other meanings of SMJ in our Acronym Attic
- Schönstatt-Mannes-Jugend (German religious initiative)
- Scottish Medical Journal (Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow)
- Scrap Metal Junkie (recycling resource)
- Self-Monitoring Journal (weight loss)
- Service Municipal de La Jeunesse (French: Municipal Youth Service)
- Singapore Medical Journal (Singapore Medical Association)
- Smartjack (Hekimian)
- Société des Mines de Jouac (French: Jouac Mining Company; France)
- Songklanagarind Medical Journal (Prince of Songkla University, Thailand)
- Sony Music Japan
- Space Media Japan Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- Strategic Management Journal
- subject matter jurisdiction
- Summary Judgment (legal term)
- Super Multiple Junction (automotive wiring)
- Sweet Mother of Jesus
- Union Nationale des Spécialistes En Matériels de Parcs et Jardins (French: National Union of Specialists In Equipment for Parks and Gardens)
- Sekolah Menengah Jamalul Alam (Brunei school)
- Sultan Muhammad Jamalul Alam (high school; Brunei)
- San Mateo Joint Apprenticeship Training Committee
Samples in periodicals archive:
John Thomison, editor of the Southern Medical Journal, says he would like to read of further studies exploring this topic more thoroughly.
Herszage reported on its use in 120 patients in an Argentine medical journal in 1980; Knutson reported on 605 patients in the November 1981 SOUTHERN MEDICAL JOURNAL.
The study has been published in the June Southern Medical Journal, official journal of the Southern Medical Association.