What does SMARTCO stand for?
SMARTCO stands for Southern Maryland Applied Research and Technology Consortium, Inc.
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- System of Measurement And Reporting for Technologies (Canada)
- System to Manage Accutane Related Teratogenicity
- System to Motivate and Reward Teachers
- Systems Management Analysis, Research & Test
- Systemwide Mental Assessment Response Team (Los Angeles Police Department)
- System for Measuring/Analyzing Fast Transients - Instrumentation Van
- Secure Mobile Anti-Jam Reliable Tactical Terminal
- Streamlined Modular Acquisition Requirements Tailoring Tool
- Sensor-Fuzed Munitions for Artillery 155mm (German-developed smart munition)
- Software Market-driven Architecture Trade Association
- System Maintenance and Remote Testing Environment
- Scholarly Materials And Research at Georgia Tech
- Size, Medical, Ammunition, Rations, Transport, Equipment & Recovery
- Size, Medical, Ammunition, Rations, Transport, Extrication, Recovery
- Specific, Measurable, Acceptable, Realistic, Time Frame, Extending, Rewarding (goal criteria)
- Summative Multi-State Assessment Resources for Teachers and Educational Researchers
- Simulation Modelling Applied to Road Transport European Scheme Tests
- Scenario Manager for Real-Time Federation Directing
- Smart Identity Card System
- Single-Occupant, Multi-Sensor, Actively-Controlled, remotely-Tracked, Traction-Adjustable Research and Education Vehicle (advanced vehicle systems)