Auto Business News-December 29, 2011--Toyota of Southern Maryland donates USD2,500 to College of Agriculture and Natural Resources(C)1994-2011 ENPublishing - http://www.
What does SOMD stand for?
SOMD stands for Southern Maryland
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of SOMD
We have 3 other meanings of SOMD in our Acronym Attic
- Start-Of-Message Character
- Statement of Merit Criteria (various organizations)
- State of Michigan Comprehensive Annual Financial Report
- Special Operations Modular Chemical/Biological Detector
- Somali Centre for Education and Training (Somalia)
- Sylhet Osmani Medical College Hospital (Bangladesh)
- Short Orientation Memory Concentration Test
- Secretary's Office, General Counsel (US Navy)
- Site Occupational Medical Director (US Department of Energy)
- Slab On Metal Deck (construction)
- Space Operations Mission Directorate (NASA)
- Special Olympics Maryland
- Special Olympics Miami Dade (Miami, FL)
- School of Mining Engineering (University of New South Wales; Australia)
- Secretary's Office, Management Engineer (US Navy)
- Service Outreach Motivate Educate
- Simultaneous Optical Multiprocessor Exchange (bus)
- So Others Might Eat (charity)
- Society of Model Engineers
- Statement of Movements in Equity (financial information; New Zealand)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Southern Maryland Hospital, a 350 bed regional medical center serving Southern Maryland and located in Clinton, Maryland welcomes four new staff members: Colonel Jacqueline Payne-Borden, PhD is the new Director of Education and Excellence.
However, southern Maryland (north of the Potomac River) and the Lower Eastern Shore have a low incidence of LD.
The handbook was produced by the Maryland Center for Environmental Training of the College of Southern Maryland and is designed to help elected, administrative, and managerial officials understand the legal and technical requirements for the treatment, storage, and distribution of drinking water and the collection, treatment, and discharge of wastewater.
A CTDU unit operated in southern Maryland for three years at a 26-acre contaminated site where nearby residents were opposed to any kind of incineration.
He said life is good in southern Maryland, and "I wouldn't trade this job or any other.