Ranked among the nation's top 100 integrated healthcare delivery networks, MaineHealth member organizations include Maine Medical Center, Goodall Hospital, Lincoln County Healthcare, Maine Mental Health Partners, Pen Bay Healthcare, Southern Maine Medical Center, Waldo County Healthcare, Western Maine Health, HomeHealth Visiting Nurses, Maine Physician Hospital Organization, NorDx and Synernet.
What does SMMC stand for?
SMMC stands for Southern Maine Medical Center (Biddeford, ME)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SMMC
We have 16 other meanings of SMMC in our Acronym Attic
- Sidney Myer Music Bowl (Melbourne, Australia)
- Silver Magic Marching Band
- 1-Module Surface Mount Multimedia Box (connector modules)
- 2-Module Surface Mount Multimedia Box (connector modules)
- 3-Module Surface Mount Multimedia Box (connector modules)
- Santa Monica Municipal Bus Lines (California)
- San Mateo Mothers Club
- Scottish Midweek Mountaineering Club (UK)
- Scottish Motorsport Marshals Club (Edinburgh, Scotland)
- Sergeant Major of the Marine Corps
- Starbucks Music Makers Competition (New England area)
- Surface Marker and Micro Cell
- System Maintenance Monitoring Console
- Saint Mary Magdalene Catholic Church
- Saint Mary's Motor Cycle Club
- San Miguel de Marilao Credit Cooperative
- Sequencing to Minimize Maximum Cumulative Cost
- Show Me MO Cavies Club
- Smoky Mountain Mini Cooper Club
- Snetterton Park Model Car Club (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Canuvo purchased the ground-level office from Southern Maine Medical Center.
CASE FACTS: Mary Stewart-Dore was employed by Webber Hospital Association, d/b/a/ Southern Maine Medical Center (Webber), for over sixteen years.
Likewise, Mike McLaughlin, Chief Technical Officer at Southern Maine Medical Center, found that MData's easy-to-use interface was a paramount feature, "At Southern Maine Medical Center, we place `ease of access' as a guiding principle for deploying information technology for physician use.
21, at Southern Maine Medical Center following a courageous battle with cancer.
BIDDEFORD, ME Elizabeth (Lennan) Quinlan, 60, of Biddeford, died Tuesday, September 21, 2010, at Southern Maine Medical Center following a courageous battle with cancer.
Buckley, 73, of Wells, passed away on Monday September 29, 2008 at Southern Maine Medical Center in Biddeford.